10 February 2012

Nerdy Valentine's Day Gifting


Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and people are starting to panic. There’s just something about gift giving, when a forever young fat kid is wielding some arrows, that puts everyone in a fit of crazy. I personally don’t get gifts, so I don’t really care. I just find myself a really fantastic present online and “surprise” myself.
But, for those of you that are scrounging around, pulling your hair out and fighting people over cards in the stationery isle, I’ve taken the guess work out of finding your favorite nerd that perfect present. Or, if that special nerd is yourself, here’s a list of ways to surprise yourself come the 14th.

I'm always posting up something awesome over at Raspwire, so I would definitely be checking it out ALL OF THE TIMES! Remember, I'm just one of many writers over there, and we all have different perspectives. Check out all the articles, and support one of the coolest sites out there.

And don't forget your favourite writer on Valentine's Day! *hinting*

No comments:

Post a Comment