21 February 2012

Latest Articles That I'm Sure I Forgot To Link To

I wrote this, that, and a little in between.. here are the latest ones that I probably forgot to "pimp". With my new fancy promotion, I really should get better at this stuff.

The One Where I Rant Like Crazy:


Life Called, Your Bandwagon Is Waiting Downstairs…but it would serve everyone quite well if you missed it.
Have you ever noticed all the things you love becoming fads and trends? It sucks. I notice it all the time, and it makes me sad for the people who are calling a bandwagon taxi to Trendy Town. I am using my own experiences to rant about this topic, but I’m sure there are lots of people out there that can relate. Well, actual relation may or may not be present, because some people will relate because it’s the new trend... continue reading.

The One Where I Talk About My Tweeting Husband And His Ability To Get Me Through Idol:


American Idol Recap
And boy was it ridiculous. How some of those people even made it far enough to participate in this round, amazes me to the point of complete and utter shock. This week was all about the beginning of the Vegas round, which, unfortunately, is basically an extension of Hollywood. I also had some major help getting through it from my husband. He decided he was going to start a Twitter account just to make work a family affair... continue reading.

And The One Where I Fan Girl All Over My Favourite YouTube Channels:


I have the best job in the world. I get to surf the web all day, watch TV at night, and write about anything I want to. It makes me all warm and fuzzy to know that I get to share my opinions — good or bad — with the masses.
Also, I get to wear my pajamas most of the day. That’s always a nice feeling.
Now, I love me some YouTube. It’s awesome. I can get lost for hours watching videos of people popping cysts, the weirdness of “scene queens”, crazy Photoshop wonders, and lame slide shows... continue reading.


Okay, so that about covers it. I highly suggest you keep checking back over the next few weeks. There are going to be chachachaaaanges. All over the place. You're going to love it.

Peace out.. not literally. Whatever. Yep. Just went there.


No comments:

Post a Comment