20 January 2012

My First Post For RaspWire Is Here!


Did any of you watch American Idol this week? I did. I’m not sure why, but I did. Maybe I’m a glutton for punishment? Probably. Whatevs; it made for awesome comedic fodder. Also, it gave me something to rag my friends and family that love it oh-so much about. They don’t like me right now.
Okay, so aside from the fact that it’s Idol, this year seems much worse than all the others. They exploited a town that I love dearly in my home state for their season premier, and it took some serious commitment to my epic sense of humor to continue watching. I may have bought the “this person is crazy and obviously doesn’t care that the world knows it now” routine the first couple of years (William Hung, anyone?), but now? Come on, producers, we’re not stupid. We know what you’re doing! If you think for two seconds we can’t spot the “scripted reality” in your auditions, you seriously underestimate how intuitive reality television has made your audience.
To continue reading, check out the full post at RaspWire



Thank you for all the support throughout all my endeavors, awesome readers! Feel free to peruse all the site has to offer once you're finished reading my post! Never be afraid to comment and let me know what you think. I love hearing feedback and opinions, it's why most of us writers do what we do.

Also, soon I will be looking for guest posts and collabs. I'll also be seeking out opinions for future posts and ideas for products/shows to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment