19 January 2012

Another Place You Can Find Me

From here on out, there are two places you can find me writing my happy little ass off. Well, three if you count Twitter. And, I guess four if you count the things I freelance.

I will be writing here, just like I always do. I'm not going to give up on my special little corner of the world. Plus, where else can I regale people with tales of my cat. Also, I don't think I could ever not write about Husband and all the wisdom he bestows to us all. He's such an easy target.

But, like I was trying to say, I will now be writing two places.. three. Four. Whatever.

I'm going to be writing for a very awesome website. I'm very excited to be working with the super nice team over at RaspWire. I will be taking on the difficult task of reviewer and humor columnist.

Okay, so maybe it's not exactly like I'm working the coal mines, but it's still hard to come up with a good review without sounding like an idiot. It's also very hard to keep yourself fresh and new. Humor can become bland if you don't find something new to make fun of.

American Idol just started back up, though, so I think I'm good for the next few months.







Just thought I would share my exciting life with everyone; continue on with the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment